IACP Organizational Members
The IACP is please to introduce a new category of membership. We sincerely hope that your organization will take us up on our free offer (typically the organizational membership is $400 per year) to join IACP as a member in 2014.
IACP’s mission is to create a truly global network of CBT professionals and to represent the interests of CBT communities throughout the world. By joining, your organization will get visibility, access to our global network of CBT professionals, and more (see list below for additional benefits). Additionally, the president of the organization will automatically receive all the benefits of our individual membership category, and your other organizational members will be able to join IACP as individual members for a discounted rate ($65 instead of $75).
Benefits of individual membership including the 10% ICCP registration discount in 2014 in Hong Kong, free online access to our peer-reviewed journal, the International Journal of Cognitive Therapy (IJCT), free issues of our newsletter, access to training opportunities through our speakers’ bureau such as our monthly video newsletter (Clinical Tips from Experts) and more.
Click HERE for a paper copy of the Organizational Membership application.
Organizational Benefits are:
1) Organization will be listed on our website with a link to their home page
2) One online access to the IJCT and all other individual member benefits for the president
3) Provides the Organization with the ability to offer their own members added benefits without incurring additional costs
4) provides the organization the option to post for open positions and other offerings by their organization through our website
5) Members of the organization qualify for a discounted individual IACP membership fee of $65 (reduced from $75) and receive all the individual member benefits including free online access to our journal, registration discounts and more.
Current Organizational Members
Lata K. McGinn
President, International Association for Cognitive Psychotherapy www.the-iacp.com